Glen Cove Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has an opportunity for Clinical Concierge.
We are seeking self-motivated professionals with a clinical background to provide high-quality support to our residents.
· Accepts responsibility in accordance with the role of Concierge
· Greeting residents and families of residents to ensure customer service satisfaction.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving independently and as a team to remedy issues and concerns.
· Communicate with families via phone to answer questions and give information.
· Performs other duties and activities as deemed necessary by supervisor
· Experienced in a care delivery-related field (e.g., social work, Nursing, Admissions, Etc.
· Great empathy for older adults and a keen interest in helping and supporting them.
· Enthusiastic, flexible and display ability to work cooperatively with staff at all levels.
· Effective communicator, resourceful and an individual who takes initiative.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
· Highly organized, ability to prioritize.
· Adhere to HIPAA, privacy, and confidentiality standards of practice.