CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
All Shifts Available!
Surge Rehabilitation and Nursing is looking for dynamic CNA’s to join our growing team.
Performs routine tasks and provides assistance to the professional nursing staff in order to meet the personal needs and comfort of the resident.
Including but not limited to:
· Bathe and dress residents
· Serve meals and help residents eat
· Take vital signs
· Turn or reposition residents who are bedridden
· Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
· Provide and empty bedpans
· Lift the residents into beds/wheelchairs
· Answer resident call bells
· Examine the resident and bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
· Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
· Sustains clean, safe and a healthy environment by maintaining the resident’s living space.
· Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility’s Policies and Procedures.
Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal regulations.
-Great Union Benefits
All Shifts Available
Must be flexible and willing to work weekends and holidays!
– 7 AM to 3 PM
– 3 PM to 11 PM
– 11 PM to 7 AM
· Experienced or newly licensed applicants welcome
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time