Oasis Rehabilitation and Nursing has an amazing opportunity for a Director of Rehabilitation to join and lead our ever-growing rehabilitation team.
This position is Full-time
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for handling internal departmental communication and operations, facilitating and coordinating patient care, quality assurance, census development and marketing of Rehabilitation in his/her facility.
Our Sub Acute Rehabilitation programs maintain an assorted caseload with diverse diagnoses. Our staff is comprised of experienced Therapist with backgrounds in acute, sub-acute, long-term and outpatient settings.
We provide services 7 days per week and have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Director of Rehabilitation.
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible to assist with all but not limited to internal departmental communication and operations, facilitating and coordinating patient care, quality assurance, census development and marketing of Rehabilitation in his/her facility.
• Development and maintains systems that build and enhance the facility’s reputation for being the unparalleled provider of rehab to the elderly and demonstrate the facility’s approach to interdisciplinary care.
• Monitors the financial performance of the rehab department and effectively seeks methods to improve this performance while ensuring that the facility’s standards are consistently observed.
• Contributes effectively to the census development/marketing efforts in coordination with the facility.
• Contributes to the professional development of self and the facility’s rehabilitation/therapy staff.
• Aids in building and maintaining the facility’s reputation as the unparalleled rehab provider of the elderly by contributing as a professional member of the staff.
• Compliance with regulatory safety practices.
• Provides patient care as appropriate and necessary, following the position description for the applicable clinical discipline in which licensure or certification is held.
Qualifications/Requirements of Director of Rehabilitation:
• Graduation from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy program
• Must possess and maintain a current license in the state of practice as required
• Other education and experience may be considered
• Ability to communicate effectively and positively with all Rehabilitation staff members and facility staff