North Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing Center, a 120-bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Mohegan Lake, NY, is looking for dynamic LPN’s to join our growing team.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Performs routine tasks and is responsible for providing professional nursing services to residents under the direction and supervision of the physicians and Registered Nurses.
Including but not limited to
• Charting and medication administration.
• Administers treatments.
• Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
• Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents promptly to RN.
• Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain a clean working environment.
• Provides oncoming shift and supervisors with an accurate and complete resident status report
. • Assists in data collection for admission, transfer and discharge of residents and provides the information to the Nurse Manager.
• Completes clinical admission paperwork.
• Assists with clinical discharge process.
• Cleans, organizes and replenishes supplies on medication/treatment carts after each use and prior to shift change
• Comply with all state requirements and facility policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
• Perform all other nursing duties as needed.
• Current LPN license
• Reliable transportation and demonstrate excellent work ethic.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Must be able to assume a flexible work schedule.
• Experienced or newly licensed applicants welcome.
LICENSE: • LPN (Required)
• Job Types: Full-time, Part-time