LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) all shifts available
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for our residents in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of our Director of Nursing. Our LPN’s are professionals who must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
We have Full- Time positions available with benefits & Part-Time/Per Diem positions available
· Record a patient’s medical history accurately
· Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
· Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
· Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
· Assist patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
· Administer injections, prescribed medications, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
· Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
· Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
· Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
· Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
· Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
· Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
· Good knowledge of Sigma Care
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Compassionate and able to handle stress
· Successful completion of LPN license program is a must