We are currently searching for caring and compassionate Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) to join our team.
We have full time and per diem
The full-time position offers great benefits
Please note that you must be fully vaccinated, plus the booster.
Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy Assistant, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
We are looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant who has the desire to implement high-quality Physical Therapy services.
Looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant who is strong in identifying patient needs in long-term residents, is a team player, and is efficient with their time.
Physical Therapy Assistant Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now