Lynbrook Restorative Therapy and Nursing is looking for an engaging Recreation Leader for Resident activities.
A positive attitude and great energy is a must
• Dynamic, outgoing and energetic personality.
• Must relate well with the residents and facility staff as well as exhibit a desire to perform all responsibilities of this position.
• Preferred two years of experience in recreation in a geriatric setting, ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Experience in healthcare a plus.
• Works a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays in accordance with the monthly recreation schedule of activities.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time positions available