North Westchester Restorative Therapy and Nursing
Registered Nurse (RN)
8:00 am-4:00 pm
12:00 am -8:00 am
10:00 am-6:00 pm
OVERVIEW OF RN
Responsible for the overall operation and optimal quality of care for the residents on the assigned unit. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility’s administration and Nursing Policies and Procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS OF RN
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
3. Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
4. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment.
6. Knowledge of nursing theory and practice including the administration of medications.
7. CPR certified.
RN Requirements Include:
· Registered Nurse Graduate
· Current and valid New York RN License.
· Experience in Rehab/Nursing Home settings preferred.
· Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience.
· Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills:
· Skilled nursing experience a preferred
· Valid nursing license
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
· Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
· Ability to explain treatments and conditions.
· Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations