Long Island Care Center has an opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist.
7:00 pm – 7:00 am // 2 shifts per week
· Interviewing & examining Residents regarding their respiratory ailments
· Diagnosing respiratory ailments & testing of Resident lung capacities
· Examining test results and identifying issues
· Educating Residents on lung health and disease prevention
· Instructing Residents on the proper use of the equipment & or respiratory care procedures.
· Determining Resident treatment plans with supervising physician
· Comply with all required safety and infection control procedures.
· Graduate of an accredited program for respiratory therapy
· Respiratory care experience preferred.
· Current and valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
· Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making skills
· Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication s