Quantum Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, located in Middle Island, NY prides itself in being an industry leader for rehabilitation services in a sub-acute setting is looking for several strong leaders to join their team
We are in need of strong Full-Time RN Supervisors for the 3 -11 shift.
The RN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for Supervising the nursing staff to ensure the operational standards of the facility are met.
· Must have strong communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate the team.
· Comply with all state requirements and facility policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
· Have the ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individualized needs.
· Guides the staff and ensures tasks are being completed
· Administers nursing care to the ill, injured or disabled residents.
· Monitors and reports changes in residents’ symptoms and behavior.
· Communicates and collaborates with the interdisciplinary team and or physicians.
· Reports to the Director of Nursing
· Current RN license
· Reliable transportation and demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
· Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Experienced or newly licensed applicants welcome.
· RN (Required)
Job Type: Full-time